Set in the big city-themed New York Street behind the Manhattan Beach Studios, some of the community’s best restaurants and craft breweries gathered for an afternoon packed with good food, drink and company.
More than 40 restaurants took part in the beach city’s sixth annual Bites at the Beach food and craft brew pairing event Saturday, Aug. 10.
Hundreds of attendees dined and sipped on samples from some on Manhattan Beach’s finest establishments, which included: King Harbor Brewing Co., Manhattan House, Petros, and many more.
With plenty to try and no limits on how much to try, attendees were given collectible beer-tasting glasses to ensure they were able to get the full experience and indulge themselves in all the city had to offer.
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- 11-year-old Manhattan Beach resident takes on climate crisis, increases city's tree canopy
- This no sugar, no carb vodka drink is launching at Tower 12 in Hermosa Beach
- This Redondo Beach artisan fashions furniture from wood from South Bay tear-downs
- 4 arrested on suspicion of stealing hundreds of pieces of mail from Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and other locales
- Hermosa Beach City Council approves three-year contract with police union
- Redondo Beach real estate broker and former councilwoman Kay Horrell dies at age 93
- Ragin Cajun Cafe celebrates Mardi Gras with live music and crawfish
- Virtual reality project lets you experience sea-level rise in Hermosa Beach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.