It was cotton candy and carnival rides last weekend at the annual Springfest Carnival and Community Event at the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center parking lot, 1935 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
The carnival featured 15 rides, including a Gravitron, Tilt-A-Whirl, Zipper and Sky Diver. There was also Dumbo and Super Slide rides for the younger ones.
Games and attractions — a petting zoo, pony rides, bungee jumping and a DJ — kept the festival lively.
- Former Chez Melange in Redondo Beach has been split into two new restaurants
- Ocean Diner reopens for outdoor dining
- Here’s how coronavirus vaccination rates in South Bay communities compare
- Drive-in movie events approved for Hermosa Beach Education Foundation
- Manhattan Beach reopens downtown street to cars after 2-week closure for outdoor dining
- Beach cities crime report for February 25
- Manhattan Beach police officer charged with sending explicit messages to girl
- First Manhattan Beach film festival is this weekend
- LETTERS: Final election support, volunteer appreciation and Bruce's Beach: Week of February 25
- Canadian chain Joey Restaurants will open in the South Bay March 4
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.