More than 3,500 runners wound through the city streets early Saturday morning, finishing at the pier for the 42nd annual running of the Manhattan Beach 10K.
There are serious runners and well as families who come out to run the scenic course which unofficially kicks off the weekend of the Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair.
The popular community race is known for its plethora of awards, including those comprised of two family members such as brother-brother, sister-sister, mother-daughter and father-son. Medals were awarded to the top 10 combined finishing times in each category whether or not the pairs ran together.
- This no sugar, no carb vodka drink is launching at Tower 12 in Hermosa Beach
- See how climate change could impact Hermosa Beach with this virtual reality demo
- Lawsuit forces Manhattan Beach to reconsider 900 Club’s rules
- Redondo Beach takes first step in (officially) allowing dogs in parks
- Lease for Redondo Beach’s King Harbor Marina gets sold for undisclosed price
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- BeachLife Festival adds a pair of Long Beach legends in its new wave of acts
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- Redondo Beach real estate broker and former councilwoman Kay Horrell dies at age 93
- Want to make money as a South Bay Instagram influencer? Two locals say they have the answer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.