Maya Gabeira got whipped into an absolute mind-blowingly large wave at Nazaré, setting the Guinness Record for the largest wave ever surfed by a woman at 73.5 ft while also securing the Red Bull Big Wave Awards cbdMD XXL Biggest Wave.
For More Check Out:
BIG WAVE OVERALL PERFORMANCE WINNER - KAI LENNY | Red Bull Big Wave Awards - https://youtu.be/bNnqQeDKtTM
CRAZIEST WOMEN'S PADDLE OF THE YEAR! Paige Alms wins Red Bull Big Wave Awards Women's Paddle Award - https://youtu.be/_edAA3DEU9w
MEN'S PADDLE IN OF THE YEAR WINNER - Eli Olson | Red Bull Big Wave Awards - https://youtu.be/voem4P0gGJw
WIPEOUT OF THE YEAR WINNER - Keala Kennelly | Red Bull Big Wave Awards - https://youtu.be/iSozcia8hxE
THE GNARLIEST BIG WAVE RIDES OF THE YEAR!!! Red Bull Big Wave Awards - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiIKB...
THE BIGGEST WAVES SURFED IN 2020!! cbdMD XXL BIGGEST WAVE w/ Kai Lenny, Sebastian Steudner - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjfnW...
BIG WAVE Overall Performance 2020 Nominees!! | Red Bull Big Wave Awards - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO5xy...
Subscribe to the WSL for more action: https://goo.gl/VllRuj
Watch all the latest surfing action of the world's best surfers in the world's best waves. Heats on demand, event highlights and exclusive interviews, right here on the WSL's Youtube channel.
For More Visit: http://www.worldsurfleague.com/
Like the WSL on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wsl
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/wsl
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/wsl
For Content Licensing Inquiries Please Visit https://www.imgreplay.com/client/world_surf_league
As featured on
- Redondo Beach’s El Barrio Neighborhood Tacos moves to a new community
- Stuntwomen focus of new documentary by Hermosa Beach filmmaker
- Mira Costa students, alumni work to inclusivity to Manhattan Beach Unified classrooms
- Hometown Fair preserves Manhattan Beach celebration virtually
- Redondo Beach takes step toward temporary homeless shelter at Aviation Park
- Bicycle sales and repairs are skyrocketing, creating shortages and waiting lists
- LETTERS: BCHD candidates, pallet homes and undergrounding in Hermosa : Week of September 24
- South Bay families who have plenty give to those who have little
- Beach cities crime report for Sept. 24
- Cancer Support Community Redondo Beach hosts first virtual event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Sep 27not mandatory
Sep 28not mandatory