Roundhouse Aquarium will be holding a celebration for World Oceans Day to be presented virtually on the aquarium’s Facebook page on June 8th, 2020. The Roundhouse will be posting educational, interactive, and fun posts every hour from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in honor of World Oceans Day. During this all day, virtual event, viewers will learn about some of the animals in the aquarium and how we’re all connected to the ocean, and watch amazing footage from the Manhattan Beach pier. Additionally, there will be some ocean themed crafts and activities to do at home, exploring and teaching ocean science to people of all ages.
- Occurred Monday, June 8th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Pro-Trump and pro-police flags hung throughout Redondo Beach without city permission
- Redondo Beach approves temporary homeless shelter near Galleria
- This Redondo Beach restaurant went fishing for a new identity during the pandemic
- New Hermosa Beach boutique hotel welcomes guests after coronavirus delays
- Debbie Walmer, beloved Manhattan Beach resident and philanthropist, dies at 83
- This family triumphed breast cancer, wants to help others do the same
- Beach cities crime report for October 22
- Property owners vote to begin undergrounding in Hermosa Beach's north end
- Manhattan Beach residents may not let hotel on Sepulveda go up easily
- New for Oct. 22 - Visit these local restaurants for outdoor dining
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.