Twas the flight before Christmas, and all through the store,
Jeff and Nancy were wondering what to pour.
They pondered and thought, certainly hurting their brains
so they reached for a bottle of bubbly champagne.
While they were quaffing, their arose such a clatter
both rushed to the window to see what was the matter.
Up on the roof they were later to report
Was a fat old dude with a beard and board shorts.
He bellowed “Cabernet, Merlot, perhaps Zinfandel
A nice Chardonnay, and a Pinot as well.
Maybe a blend, or a Cabernet Franc.
And you can’t go wrong with a Sauvignon Blanc”.
Then he said, just before he stumbled out of sight
“Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good flight!”
In case you’ve still got a few gifts to pick-up or are wondering what to serve with your holiday dinner, stop by for a flight of elevated wines sure to put a smile on the face of any connoisseur or wine lover.
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- This Redondo Beach artisan fashions furniture from wood from South Bay tear-downs
- 11-year-old Manhattan Beach resident takes on climate crisis, increases city's tree canopy
- 4 arrested on suspicion of stealing hundreds of pieces of mail from Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and other locales
- Hermosa Beach City Council approves three-year contract with police union
- How Kobe Bryant collectibles sold out in the South Bay the day after his death
- Ragin Cajun Cafe celebrates Mardi Gras with live music and crawfish
- Virtual reality project lets you experience sea-level rise in Hermosa Beach
- BeachLife Festival announces lineup for its acoustic SpeakEasy stage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.