“Taste O’Summer in Torrance” will feature a variety of deals, complimentary treats and special menus available at 23 restaurants for outdoor dining, takeout and/or delivery options. The program is meant to support local establishments affected by the pandemic and bring locals and visitors the meals they love.
Visitors should mention “Taste O'Summer in Torrance” when ordering. Participating restaurants and highlights include:
21 Square Kitchen & Bar at Marriott Torrance Redondo Beach will serve a Fresh Bites menu for 20% off. Andre’s Restaurant at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Torrance - South Bay is treating guests with a special menu of globally inspired dishes at a fixed price. The Brews Hall, a trendy food hall that houses four restaurants and two breweries under one roof, will treat guests to complimentary churros. Anyone purchasing an entrée at family-owned, authentic Italian Gaetano’s Restaurant can enjoy a free bruschetta. Japanese fusion spot Ise-Shima at Miyako Hybrid Hotel will serve $3 draft beers and special large sashimi platters for up to five people for $80 or small platters for up to three people for $50. The only King’s Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant in the continental U.S. will serve Aloha Bowl specials, including options like Lava Bulgogi, Firecracker Shrimp, Samurai Salmon and Furi-Poke, from 11 a.m. to 8 - Mexican-Mediterranean fusion café King Mediterrano will treat all customers to free hummus. Torrance’s first craft brewery, Red Car Brewery & Restaurant, will take 15% off dine-in and takeout orders. A small neighborhood restaurant and wine bar, Restoration Kitchen & Wine, will serve a fun Hawaii-themed menu. Lovers of the famous fudge chews from Torrance Bakery can get one free with a purchase of five.
To view the complete list of deals, please visit discovertorrance.com/restaurantweek2020. Other participating restaurants include Black Angus Steakhouse, Chado Tea Room, The Depot Restaurant, Frida Mexican Cuisine, Keegan’s Sports Lounge and Grill, La Capilla, Lazy Dog Torrance, Lemonade, Olive Garden Torrance, Stonefire Grill, Tortilla Cantina, Urban Plates and Yorkshire Square Brewery.
To learn more about fun outdoor and socially distanced activities in Torrance, lodging and other attractions, go to discovertorrance.com.
- Redondo Beach’s El Barrio Neighborhood Tacos moves to a new community
- Stuntwomen focus of new documentary by Hermosa Beach filmmaker
- Mira Costa students, alumni work to inclusivity to Manhattan Beach Unified classrooms
- Redondo Beach takes step toward temporary homeless shelter at Aviation Park
- Hometown Fair preserves Manhattan Beach celebration virtually
- Bicycle sales and repairs are skyrocketing, creating shortages and waiting lists
- LETTERS: BCHD candidates, pallet homes and undergrounding in Hermosa : Week of September 24
- Beach cities crime report for Sept. 24
- Brazilian surfer earns new Guinness World Record with 73.5-foot wave, largest ridden last year
- Cancer Support Community Redondo Beach hosts first virtual event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.