Torrance, the Foodie Capital of the Los Angeles South Bay, Announces First-Ever Restaurant Week Jan. 17-31, 2020
January is California Restaurant Month and Torrance is excited to be participating. With more than 400 restaurants, Torrance features a vast array of multi-cultural dining including American, Asian, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican and much more. Torrance Restaurant Week will feature special deals, packages and dishes that highlight the best of the unofficial ‘foodie capital’ of Los Angeles’ South Bay.
Torrance Restaurant Week
Who: Discover Torrance
What: Torrance Restaurant Week will feature special deals, packages and dishes that highlight the best of the unofficial ‘foodie capital’ of Los Angeles’ South Bay.
When: January 17-31, 2020
Where: Torrance, California
- Little Company of Mary, nurse found negligent in death of Redondo Beach patient
- Beloved head of American Martyrs church in Manhattan Beach tests positive for coronavirus
- South Bay Galleria will be public testing site, serving those 65 and older with coronavirus symptoms
- This Manhattan Beach man with coronavirus has an urgent message for all of us
- Which Redondo Beach businesses are open during "stay at home" for coronavirus? Chamber will virtually direct you
- School district closes public fields after Manhattan Beach Unified employee contracts coronavirus
- Kensington Senior Living one of 11 coronavirus outbreak centers in LA County
- How much did private developer pay for AES Redondo Beach power plant? We may never know
- Employee at Manhattan Beach Unified School District tests positive for coronavirus
- Real estate and construction defined as 'essential business,' say officials
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.