Bring your family and friends to experience the beauty and wonder of this Holiday Season! The evening begins in the church sanctuary with a bell choir prelude at 7:15PM followed by an explanation of what participants will see as they are guided on a walk of the grounds to view scenes of actors, animals and musicians and the visual telling of the Christmas story. The pageant is FREE and has been a tradition on the Peninsula for over 65 years. For more info, visit www.ncpve.org
- Outdoor dining in Redondo Beach — 4 delicious restaurant options
- Restaurants to stay open until 11 p.m. as Manhattan Beach makes outdoor operations long-term
- Commentary: Generational wealth and racism in Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach to present Bruce’s Beach history, community awaits historians’ voices
- A district in Hermosa Beach one step closer to undergrounding utilities
- These teen rockers will perform from a truck to help save live music venues
- Friday Hermosa Beach farmers market reopens Aug. 14
- LETTERS: Bruce's Beach reparations, arm bands and COVID stats: Week of August 6
- Hermosa Beach Murals Project 10th and final subject: The Biltmore Hotel
- LETTERS: Public health, race assumptions and Bruce's Beach restitution: Week of August 13
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.