The annual State of the County 2020 event invites regional legislators such as US Congressman Harley Rouda, plus service providers and business organizations to inform and update attendees on the challenges Orange County faces regarding important issues such as homelessness, affordable housing, workforce development, education, and other topics.
US Congressman Harley Rouda, California Assembly Member Cottie-Petrie Norris, and District Attorney of Orange County Todd Spitzer are among some of the local Orange County leaders who will be addressing all of the important issues and more.
- Occurred Friday, December 13th, 2019 @ 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Pacific City21010 Pacific Coast Hwy
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- This Redondo Beach artisan fashions furniture from wood from South Bay tear-downs
- 11-year-old Manhattan Beach resident takes on climate crisis, increases city's tree canopy
- 4 arrested on suspicion of stealing hundreds of pieces of mail from Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and other locales
- Hermosa Beach City Council approves three-year contract with police union
- How Kobe Bryant collectibles sold out in the South Bay the day after his death
- Ragin Cajun Cafe celebrates Mardi Gras with live music and crawfish
- Virtual reality project lets you experience sea-level rise in Hermosa Beach
- BeachLife Festival announces lineup for its acoustic SpeakEasy stage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.