Come and show your favorite mode of transportation, any year, any style! For 8 years, the Manhattan Beach Cars & Coffee founded by Zach and Connor Wohl have been a staple for anyone who loves to show and talk about cars, trucks and motorcycles. From the 1930's to today, some of the coolest, rarest and interesting vehicles are here. Join us and friends to see what the car scene is about in the Southbay on the last Saturday of each month.
We are Covid friendly, masks required and no close talkers!
- Sat, Apr 24 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, May 29 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Jun 26 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Jul 31 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Aug 28 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Sep 25 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Oct 30 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Nov 27 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Dec 25 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Jan 29, 2022 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Feb 26, 2022 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Mar 26, 2022 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, Apr 30, 2022 @ 7:30 am
- Sat, May 28, 2022 @ 7:30 am
- Starting Saturday, January 30th, 2021, repeats every month on the last Saturday until Saturday, April 01, 2023 @ 7:30 am – 10:30 am
The Point Shopping centercorner of Rosecrans and Sepulveda
El Segundo , CA 90266
- ArcLight and Pacific Theaters to close for good
- State senator introduces bill that will allow Bruce’s Beach land transfer
- Lawmakers lay out details of effort to return Bruce’s Beach land to descendants at media briefing
- Beach cities crime report for April 15
- Redondo Beach to open Seaside Lagoon June 15
- TopGolf construction symbolically tees off in El Segundo
- Redondo Beach extends Pallet shelter, homeless court program
- Superintendent Mike Matthews to leave Manhattan Beach Unified after 11 years
- Here's how state, LA County hope to return Bruce's Beach land to descendants of original Black owners
- BeachLife Festival announces a post-pandemic return to Redondo Beach in September
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.