This event has passed
Amazing, funny, inspiring real life stories told by nine people from around the South Bay, and guitarist Michael Gratovich will tell stories with music.
- A Hollywood PR gal survives the economic slump by switching to a hair-raising job.
- A young teacher spends the summer in Juvenile Hall.
- A father takes his nine-year-old daughter for a very wild ride in a very small plane.
- A young boy is captured by Shakespeare and lives to tell the tale.
- A husband struggles to co-exist in an orderly world.
- A widow is determined to clear her house of clutter and ends up with a quilt.
- A wife's marriage changes but love endures.
- A couple's disaster becomes their epiphany.
- A man dreads giving a speech that ends up changing lives forever.
- Businesses board up amid fears of looting and a protest is cancelled in Manhattan Beach
- Here's how South Bay police may have thwarted looting after Tuesday's protest
- Hermosa Beach home with 'on-top-of-the-world deck' tops asking price at $19 million
- Manhattan Beach event draws 1,000 to protest police violence
- Steve Burrell, even-tempered and optimistic Hermosa Beach city manager, dies at 72
- El Segundo's Old Town Music Hall struggles to give silent movies a voice post-coronavirus
- Surfers with paddle outs in Hermosa Beach, Santa Monica raise awareness for inequality in and out of the water
- More than 200 protest police brutality in Redondo Beach's Miramar Park
- Rock & Brews prepare to reopen, minus El Segundo, which falls to bankruptcy
- Manhattan Beach Middle School students awarded grant for environmental challenge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.