Roberto Durville is pleased to announce the opening of a new store inside Del Amo Fashion Center. Roberto Durville joins Nordstrom, H&M, Zara, Uniqlo, Lululemon Athletica, Vince Camuto, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Kiehl's, and Tumi, among many others inside Del Amo’s newly-designed Grand Court. The namesake shoe brand was established by Roberto Durville in Paris, over twenty years ago and the South Bay of Los Angeles will become home to the company’s first store in North America. Located on the upper level, the store presents with a cool, minimalist design in white with black accents to showcase the latest collection of footwear and accessories. High-backed sofas are available for customers to relax while shopping.
“We are honored to be part of this truly grand opening for one of America’s largest shopping centers and believe that the new Del Amo Fashion Center represents the true California spirit: energetic and positive, similar to our brand’s creative designs and colors” said Paul Cagli, Managing Director Roberto Durville North America. “The South Bay location also provides an opportunity to introduce the brand and footwear collection to Southern California shoppers and international visitors alike, due to it’s proximity to LAX” Cagli added.
Roberto Durville offers a wide range of footwear for any occasion from flats to loafers to boots, and an elegant evening collection of shoes and clutches. For the fashionista, the store also offers the limited-edition Roberto Durville Collection, featuring shoes personally designed by Roberto Durville and produced in short runs. These designs have been featured on the French television program Les Reines du Shopping (The Shopping Queens). The inventory at Roberto Durville is not limited to French-designed and manufactured shoes and accessories and features some products from Brazil, Italy, Portugal and Spain. The product-oriented company prides itself on detail and craftsmanship, using only the highest grade leather and instituting strict quality control measures throughout the manufacturing process. Each European-sized shoe style is available in a minimum of two colors and is lined with leather, never synthetic material.
In celebration of the new store opening, the public is invited to visit Roberto Durville Friday, October 9 through Sunday, October 11, 2015 to receive a Roberto Durville Ambassador card that will provide them with lifetime savings on all future purchases. Throughout the month of October, shoppers can stop by the store to take a photo of their favorite shoe style and share it on social media using the hashtag #robertodurvilleUSA for a chance to win those shoes!
Roberto Durville Grand Opening
Friday, October 9, 2015, 10:00 a.m.
Del Amo Fashion Center - Grand Court (upper level)
21540 Hawthorne Blvd., Space 518
Torrance, CA 90503
Store Hours: Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Starting Friday, October 9th, 2015, repeated every day until Sunday, October 11, 2015 @ 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Del Amo Fashion Center - Grand Court21540 Hawthorne Blvd., Space 518
Torrance, CA 90503
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- This no sugar, no carb vodka drink is launching at Tower 12 in Hermosa Beach
- 11-year-old Manhattan Beach resident takes on climate crisis, increases city's tree canopy
- 4 arrested on suspicion of stealing hundreds of pieces of mail from Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and other locales
- See how climate change could impact Hermosa Beach with this virtual reality demo
- Lawsuit forces Manhattan Beach to reconsider 900 Club’s rules
- Redondo Beach real estate broker and former councilwoman Kay Horrell dies at age 93
- Hermosa Beach City Council approves three-year contract with police union
- Redondo Beach takes first step in (officially) allowing dogs in parks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.