This monthly meeting is facilitated by PFLAG Manhattan Beach/South Bay to provide support and meet the educational needs of transgender and gender expansive families. No topic is off limits. Each parent, ally, care giver and individual, wherever they may be on their journey of acceptance and transition, is welcome.
- Starting Wednesday, February 19th, 2020, repeats every month on the 3rd Wednesday until Wednesday, December 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Beach Cities Health District514 N. Prospect Ave.
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- Bruce's Beach: Is a plaque enough to address Manhattan Beach's history, repay Black ancestors' loss?
- Hermosa Beach Chamber struggling as it cancels its last big fundraiser: Labor Day Fiesta Hermosa
- Conservatives protest beach closures in Redondo Beach
- Hermosa Beach grants nearly 30 permits for outdoor dining
- Officers surprise 8-year-old birthday girl with toys after neighbor burns her doll in Redondo Beach
- Guest column: Disguising a graduation party as a march in Manhattan Beach was wrong, say protest organizers
- Party in My Yardy celebrates special events with customized signs
- Forum on policing, implicit bias in Manhattan Beach is to bridge, not divide
- Manhattan Beach celebrates pier's 100th anniversary from afar
- BeachLife Festival in Redondo Beach canceled for 2020, rescheduled for next year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.