This monthly meeting is facilitated by PFLAG Manhattan Beach/South Bay to provide support and meet the educational needs of transgender and gender expansive families. No topic is off limits. Each parent, ally, care giver and individual, wherever they may be on their journey of acceptance and transition, is welcome.
- Starting Wednesday, February 19th, 2020, repeats every month on the 3rd Wednesday until Wednesday, December 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Beach Cities Health District514 N. Prospect Ave.
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- This Manhattan Beach man with coronavirus has an urgent message for all of us
- Little Company of Mary, nurse found negligent in death of Redondo Beach patient
- After a vacation to Vail, Manhattan Beach resident stares down coronavirus threat
- Which Redondo Beach businesses are open during "stay at home" for coronavirus? Chamber will virtually direct you
- Beloved head of American Martyrs church in Manhattan Beach tests positive for coronavirus
- Redondo Beach closes pier, Esplanade, beach parking and parks amid coronavirus concerns
- School district closes public fields after Manhattan Beach Unified employee contracts coronavirus
- South Bay residents who fail to heed coronavirus warnings run into new restrictions -- especially at the beach
- Kensington facility in Redondo Beach stops reporting coronavirus numbers as county takes over
- Employee at Manhattan Beach Unified School District tests positive for coronavirus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.