This monthly meeting is facilitated by PFLAG Manhattan Beach/South Bay to provide support and meet the educational needs of transgender and gender expansive families. No topic is off limits. Each parent, ally, care giver and individual, wherever they may be on their journey of acceptance and transition, is welcome.
- Starting Wednesday, February 19th, 2020, repeats every month on the 3rd Wednesday until Wednesday, December 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Beach Cities Health District514 N. Prospect Ave.
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- Redondo Beach’s El Barrio Neighborhood Tacos moves to a new community
- Stuntwomen focus of new documentary by Hermosa Beach filmmaker
- Mira Costa students, alumni work to inclusivity to Manhattan Beach Unified classrooms
- Hometown Fair preserves Manhattan Beach celebration virtually
- Redondo Beach takes step toward temporary homeless shelter at Aviation Park
- Bicycle sales and repairs are skyrocketing, creating shortages and waiting lists
- LETTERS: BCHD candidates, pallet homes and undergrounding in Hermosa : Week of September 24
- South Bay families who have plenty give to those who have little
- Beach cities crime report for Sept. 24
- Cancer Support Community Redondo Beach hosts first virtual event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.