The Neptunian Woman’s Club Food Wine Music fundraiser supporting our community youth is on Saturday, September 14, from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m., at The Point in El Segundo. Enjoy small bites and wine and beer tastings from local businesses. Live music will be performed by an area artist The Andy Caine Band and there will be a chance to bid on a fantastic array of silent auction items. Buy your ticket today for $50 each or just $80 per couple.
This is the perfect way to spend the afternoon, catch up with friends and support the youth in our community. All proceeds benefit the Neptunian Woman’s Club Scholarship and Philanthropic Programs.
Neptunian Woman's Club Food Wine Music
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Place: The Point, 850 S. Pacific Coast Highway, El Segundo; In the grassy courtyard.
Buy your tickets today! $50.00 individual tickets or just $80.00 per couple; Rain or shine! All sales are final - there are no refunds. Attendees must be 21 years or older.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS FOR THEIR GENEROUS SUPPORT
Co-Presenting Sponsors: Chevron and Pacific Premier Bank
Platinum Sponsor: RJ Smith Construction
Gold Sponsor: West Basin Municipal Water District
Bronze Sponsor: Southern California Gas Company
Food Sponsors: Fresh Brothers and Mychal's Learning Place
Wine Sponsors: Uncorked and Plough Family Vineyards
Beer Sponsors: El Segundo Brewing Company and Lil’ Simmzy’s on the Deck Beer
Water/Soft Drink Sponsor: Chevron
- 4 arrested on suspicion of stealing hundreds of pieces of mail from Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and other locales
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- This Redondo Beach artisan fashions furniture from wood from South Bay tear-downs
- 11-year-old Manhattan Beach resident takes on climate crisis, increases city's tree canopy
- How Kobe Bryant collectibles sold out in the South Bay the day after his death
- Hermosa Beach City Council approves three-year contract with police union
- Ragin Cajun Cafe celebrates Mardi Gras with live music and crawfish
- Virtual reality project lets you experience sea-level rise in Hermosa Beach
- Redondo Beach Councilmember John Gran fends off recall effort
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.