Take 30 minutes to down shift and practice mindfulness techniques with Beach Cities Health District. The sessions will be led by trained staff. No prior experience with meditation or mindfulness is required. Register online at bchd.org/mindfulness.
- Conservatives protest beach closures in Redondo Beach
- Hermosa Beach Chamber struggling as it cancels its last big fundraiser: Labor Day Fiesta Hermosa
- Bruce's Beach: Is a plaque enough to address Manhattan Beach's history, repay Black ancestors' loss?
- Hermosa Beach grants nearly 30 permits for outdoor dining
- Officers surprise 8-year-old birthday girl with toys after neighbor burns her doll in Redondo Beach
- Guest column: Disguising a graduation party as a march in Manhattan Beach was wrong, say protest organizers
- Dozens participate in South Bay car rally for Black Lives Matters
- Party in My Yardy celebrates special events with customized signs
- Forum on policing, implicit bias in Manhattan Beach is to bridge, not divide
- Manhattan Beach celebrates pier's 100th anniversary from afar
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.