Manhattan Beach Cars and Coffee. This monthly event is held the last Saturday of each month at The Point Shopping Center at the corner of Sepulveda and Rosecrans from 7:30am to 10:30am. The event hosts any and all types of automobiles and owners of all ages. The event is hosted by www.mbcarsandcoffee.com which was originally created by Connor Wohl at Mira Costa High School as part of the club he founded, the “Mira Costa Classic Car Club”. It has grown as you will see on the website. The event hosts all kinds of cars from muscle, european, race, pre war and just about anything with 4 or more wheels.
The Point at El Segundo has Peets Coffee and other fine restaurants.
- Starting Saturday, September 28th, 2019, repeats every month on the last Saturday until Thursday, December 31, 2020 @ 7:30 am – 10:00 am
The Point Shopping Center850 South Sepulveda Blvd
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Manhattan Beach to modify operations of city’s Residence Inn by Marriott hotel
- Redondo Beach moves ahead with 2 skateparks, one at the pier
- Redondo Beach approves temporary homeless shelter near Galleria
- Hermosa Beach eighth grader receives prestigious scholarship
- Manhattan Beach artist designs 'California Dreaming' version of Monopoly
- Hermosa Beach prohibits lines for outdoor dining to limit gatherings
- Beach cities crime report for October 22
- Pro-Trump and pro-police flags hung throughout Redondo Beach without city permission
- New Hermosa Beach boutique hotel welcomes guests after coronavirus delays
- Resin, home of South Bay Artist Collective, to close its doors in Hermosa Beach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.