Manhattan Beach Cars and Coffee. This monthly event is held the last Saturday of each month at The Point Shopping Center at the corner of Sepulveda and Rosecrans from 7:30am to 10:30am. The event hosts any and all types of automobiles and owners of all ages. The event is hosted by www.mbcarsandcoffee.com which was originally created by Connor Wohl at Mira Costa High School as part of the club he founded, the “Mira Costa Classic Car Club”. It has grown as you will see on the website. The event hosts all kinds of cars from muscle, european, race, pre war and just about anything with 4 or more wheels.
The Point at El Segundo has Peets Coffee and other fine restaurants.
- Businesses board up amid fears of looting and a protest is cancelled in Manhattan Beach
- Hermosa Beach home with 'on-top-of-the-world deck' tops asking price at $19 million
- Here's how South Bay police may have thwarted looting after Tuesday's protest
- Manhattan Beach event draws 1,000 to protest police violence
- Steve Burrell, even-tempered and optimistic Hermosa Beach city manager, dies at 72
- El Segundo's Old Town Music Hall struggles to give silent movies a voice post-coronavirus
- More than 200 protest police brutality in Redondo Beach's Miramar Park
- Surfers with paddle outs in Hermosa Beach, Santa Monica raise awareness for inequality in and out of the water
- Rock & Brews prepare to reopen, minus El Segundo, which falls to bankruptcy
- Manhattan Beach Middle School students awarded grant for environmental challenge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.