Our community blood drive will be held on July 14 from 12-5 pm at the Clark Building in Hermosa Beach to support the needs of UCLA Hospitals. Blood supply is critically low during the summer months due to travel season . Your pint can potentially save up to 3 lives. All blood donors will receive an AMC Movie Ticket, a 20 oz water bottle plus a Ticket for 2 to The Comedy & Magic Club and Wanna Chill? Shave Ice. To be eligible your last donation date must be on or before May 19, 2019. No appointment necessary. Contact event organizer for any questions (Text/call : Candy 310-405-5907)
Check out our Facebook Page : Hermosa Beach Blood Drive
- Bruce's Beach: Is a plaque enough to address Manhattan Beach's history, repay Black ancestors' loss?
- Conservatives protest beach closures in Redondo Beach
- Hermosa Beach Chamber struggling as it cancels its last big fundraiser: Labor Day Fiesta Hermosa
- Hermosa Beach grants nearly 30 permits for outdoor dining
- Officers surprise 8-year-old birthday girl with toys after neighbor burns her doll in Redondo Beach
- Guest column: Disguising a graduation party as a march in Manhattan Beach was wrong, say protest organizers
- Dozens participate in South Bay car rally for Black Lives Matters
- Party in My Yardy celebrates special events with customized signs
- Forum on policing, implicit bias in Manhattan Beach is to bridge, not divide
- Manhattan Beach celebrates pier's 100th anniversary from afar
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.