This event has passed
This Friday at 11 pst start your weekend right with a brunch virtual tasting straight out of Italy! Jeff will be hosting Angela Fronti who is owner and winemaker at Istine in the Chianti Classico DOC who has long wanted to try her hand at making a vermouth.
She gave it a shot on her own but found that it is indeed an art, so she hit up the master, Bordiga Distillery in Piedmont, who's master distiller Mario Cerri agreed to help her. So we'll be doing a virtual tasting with Angela's Istine Di Radda Vermouth, the classic Bordiga Vermouth Bianco, and creating a few cocktails with a few extras like rosemary and tonic.
Pre-order by Wednesday at noon to ensure your spot.
Use the provided link to order tasting kits, and for more details.
- Redondo Beach’s El Barrio Neighborhood Tacos moves to a new community
- Stuntwomen focus of new documentary by Hermosa Beach filmmaker
- Mira Costa students, alumni work to inclusivity to Manhattan Beach Unified classrooms
- Hometown Fair preserves Manhattan Beach celebration virtually
- Redondo Beach takes step toward temporary homeless shelter at Aviation Park
- Bicycle sales and repairs are skyrocketing, creating shortages and waiting lists
- LETTERS: BCHD candidates, pallet homes and undergrounding in Hermosa : Week of September 24
- South Bay families who have plenty give to those who have little
- Beach cities crime report for Sept. 24
- Cancer Support Community Redondo Beach hosts first virtual event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.