'Mindfulness and Energy Center Meditation for Stress Management and Healing'
FREE AUTHOR EVENT! Join Lisa Erickson, local author of "Chakra Empowerment For Women: Self-Guided Techniques For Healing Trauma, Owning Your Power & Finding Overall Wellness", for an afternoon discussion about mindfulness and energy center meditation's potential to help individuals deal with the issues underlying stress. Lisa will guide participants in a meditation, discuss the benefits of the different types, have copies of her book for sale, and sign copies for those interested. Both men and women welcome - although the book is targeted to women, the talk will be relevant to all. Event will be in the Library Community Room, at the main Torrance library (Katy Giessert Civic Center Library) 3301 Torrance Blvd.,Torrance, CA 90503.
- This no sugar, no carb vodka drink is launching at Tower 12 in Hermosa Beach
- See how climate change could impact Hermosa Beach with this virtual reality demo
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- Redondo Beach takes first step in (officially) allowing dogs in parks
- Lawsuit forces Manhattan Beach to reconsider 900 Club’s rules
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- Lease for Redondo Beach’s King Harbor Marina gets sold for undisclosed price
- BeachLife Festival adds a pair of Long Beach legends in its new wave of acts
- 4 arrested on suspicion of stealing hundreds of pieces of mail from Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and other locales
- Redondo Beach real estate broker and former councilwoman Kay Horrell dies at age 93
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.