In honor of National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Richstone is hosting our first ever Marathon Month virtual fun run/walk this October!
Join the Richstone Family Center in this FREE community event running or walking 26.2 miles throughout the month to raise awareness of domestic violence and show support of Richstone's therapy programs that offer critical support for abuse survivors. With weekly challenges, Marathon Month is a great way to get the whole family moving for a great cause. The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated conditions that can lead to family violence. Join us to not only support survivors of domestic violence but to also spread awareness that can help create change out of crisis.
- Starting Monday, October 5th, 2020, repeats every day until Saturday, October 31, 2020 — all day
- Redondo Beach approves temporary homeless shelter near Galleria
- Redondo Beach moves ahead with 2 skateparks, one at the pier
- Manhattan Beach to modify operations of city’s Residence Inn by Marriott hotel
- Pro-Trump and pro-police flags hung throughout Redondo Beach without city permission
- This Redondo Beach restaurant went fishing for a new identity during the pandemic
- Debbie Walmer, beloved Manhattan Beach resident and philanthropist, dies at 83
- New Hermosa Beach boutique hotel welcomes guests after coronavirus delays
- Beach cities crime report for October 22
- Manhattan Beach residents may not let hotel on Sepulveda go up easily
- This family triumphed breast cancer, wants to help others do the same
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.