Flair Cleaners in Redondo Beach is working to build awareness and raise funds to support nonprofits that offer support and fund research into cures for breast, prostate, and childhood cancers. Customers and community members can donate during the month of October 2020 at Flair Cleaners. Pickup and Delivery customers can email FlairCares@FlairCleaners.com or call Flair for information on ways to donate.
100% of all donations will go directly to these nonprofits as specified by customers. Flair will match the total donations up to $5,000 for the campaign.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation - providing help and inspiring hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education, and support services.
- ZERO - The End of Prostate Cancer - working to end prostate cancer, advance research, and improve the lives of men and their families.
- CURE Childhood Cancer - raising funds to advance research, lobby important legislation, and provide support to thousands of childhood cancer patients and their families.
- Starting Thursday, October 8th, 2020, repeats every week on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday until Saturday, October 31, 2020 — all day
Flair Cleaners Redondo Beach1900 Artesia Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
- Redondo Beach approves temporary homeless shelter near Galleria
- Redondo Beach moves ahead with 2 skateparks, one at the pier
- Manhattan Beach to modify operations of city’s Residence Inn by Marriott hotel
- Pro-Trump and pro-police flags hung throughout Redondo Beach without city permission
- This Redondo Beach restaurant went fishing for a new identity during the pandemic
- Debbie Walmer, beloved Manhattan Beach resident and philanthropist, dies at 83
- New Hermosa Beach boutique hotel welcomes guests after coronavirus delays
- Beach cities crime report for October 22
- Manhattan Beach residents may not let hotel on Sepulveda go up easily
- This family triumphed breast cancer, wants to help others do the same
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.