FCC is proud to announce the opening of its summer program for seniors, the only program in the South Bay with Dementia Care Specialists conducting specialized activities at no cost to families.
June 1 through September 30
Two sessions every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
Morning Session: 9 am - noon
Afternoon Session: 1 pm - 4 pm
Reserve your space today!
For more information or to reserve your spot in this new, innovative, no cost program, phone 310.383.1877 or email email@example.com today!
- Sun, Jun 2, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Jun 2, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Jun 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Jun 9, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Jun 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Jun 16, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Jun 23, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Jun 23, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Jun 30, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Jun 30, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Jul 7, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Jul 7, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Jul 14, 2019 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Jul 14, 2019 @ 1:00 pm
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- This Redondo Beach artisan fashions furniture from wood from South Bay tear-downs
- 11-year-old Manhattan Beach resident takes on climate crisis, increases city's tree canopy
- 4 arrested on suspicion of stealing hundreds of pieces of mail from Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and other locales
- Hermosa Beach City Council approves three-year contract with police union
- How Kobe Bryant collectibles sold out in the South Bay the day after his death
- Ragin Cajun Cafe celebrates Mardi Gras with live music and crawfish
- Virtual reality project lets you experience sea-level rise in Hermosa Beach
- Redondo Beach real estate broker and former councilwoman Kay Horrell dies at age 93
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.