Families Connected Parent Chat, presented through a partnership between Beach Cities Health District and South Bay Families Connected, is a free support group open to all parents. The session will be led by a licensed professional from the Thelma McMillen Center at Torrance Memorial Medical Center and provides an opportunity to discuss shared parenting challenges. Visit southbayfamiliesconnected.org for more information.
- Starting Monday, February 3rd, 2020, repeats every week on Monday until Monday, February 24, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Beach Cities Health District - Suite 102514 N. Prospect Ave.,
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- This no sugar, no carb vodka drink is launching at Tower 12 in Hermosa Beach
- See how climate change could impact Hermosa Beach with this virtual reality demo
- Lawsuit forces Manhattan Beach to reconsider 900 Club’s rules
- Redondo Beach takes first step in (officially) allowing dogs in parks
- Lease for Redondo Beach’s King Harbor Marina gets sold for undisclosed price
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- BeachLife Festival adds a pair of Long Beach legends in its new wave of acts
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- Redondo Beach real estate broker and former councilwoman Kay Horrell dies at age 93
- Want to make money as a South Bay Instagram influencer? Two locals say they have the answer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.