Families Connected Parent Chat, presented through a partnership between Beach Cities Health District and South Bay Families Connected, is a free support group open to all parents. The session will be led by a licensed professional from the Thelma McMillen Center at Torrance Memorial Medical Center and provides an opportunity to discuss shared parenting challenges. Visit southbayfamiliesconnected.org for more information.
- Barnacles in Hermosa Beach open for business after health department closure
- 2 swimmers, 1 unconscious, rescued at Torrance Beach
- Redondo Beach filmmaker debuts 'Distant:' a look at the South Bay during the coronavirus pandemic
- Developer threatens to paint over Wyland's iconic mural on Redondo Beach power plant
- Residents upset over $1,000 park closure tickets in Manhattan Beach, would have to pay additional $1,500 to appeal
- Manhattan Beach urges LA County to let city reopen faster
- As beaches reopen, South Bay families enjoy the sand ... and they surf
- Hermosa Beach Strand, LA County’s coastal pathways open in time for Memorial Day weekend
- Search downsized for reported missing swimmer at Manhattan Beach
- Polly's on the Pier owner seeking investor to keep the popular eatery open
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.