Cancer Support Community-Redondo Beach (CSCRB) hosts Jeralyn Glass, professor of voice and international performing artist on Monday, Dec. 9, from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at 109 West Torrance Blvd., Redondo Beach. Participants will experience deep relaxation, rejuvenation, and a state of well-being and meditation through the vibrant tones of crystal alchemy singing bowls. Glass will utilize awareness techniques with the bowls to guide attendees to a state of clarity, and assist the mind and body in self-healing. Limited space available. CSCRB celebrates more than 32 years of free support, education and hope for cancer patients and their families. Call 310-376-3550 or visit the website at www.cancersupportredondobeach.org .
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- This Redondo Beach artisan fashions furniture from wood from South Bay tear-downs
- 11-year-old Manhattan Beach resident takes on climate crisis, increases city's tree canopy
- 4 arrested on suspicion of stealing hundreds of pieces of mail from Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and other locales
- Hermosa Beach City Council approves three-year contract with police union
- How Kobe Bryant collectibles sold out in the South Bay the day after his death
- Ragin Cajun Cafe celebrates Mardi Gras with live music and crawfish
- Virtual reality project lets you experience sea-level rise in Hermosa Beach
- Redondo Beach real estate broker and former councilwoman Kay Horrell dies at age 93
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.