Brewport will be teaming up with Saintsbury Winery, based in the heart of the Napa Valley, for the next installment of Brewport Wine Academy on Wednesday, December 4th from 5pm to 9pm.
We’ll have a variety of Saintsbury wines on tap at special self-pour prices, including their Rose Vin Gris of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Noir and we’ll also be featuring bottles of various Saintsbury wines at special pricing all evening, as well as for Academy participants to sample per flight.
Saintsbury Senior Vice President of Sales Gary Bulger will be on hand to talk about the Saintsbury winemaking process and to answer any questions participants may have.
The Academy participation fee of $10 includes a tasting flight, as well as a Brewport stemless wine glass.
We hope to see you there!!
- Pro-Trump and pro-police flags hung throughout Redondo Beach without city permission
- Redondo Beach approves temporary homeless shelter near Galleria
- This Redondo Beach restaurant went fishing for a new identity during the pandemic
- New Hermosa Beach boutique hotel welcomes guests after coronavirus delays
- Debbie Walmer, beloved Manhattan Beach resident and philanthropist, dies at 83
- This family triumphed breast cancer, wants to help others do the same
- Beach cities crime report for October 22
- Property owners vote to begin undergrounding in Hermosa Beach's north end
- Manhattan Beach residents may not let hotel on Sepulveda go up easily
- Beach cities crime report for October 15
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.