Join us for a night with Dr. Daniel Siegel, a clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA and co-director of the Mindfulness Awareness Research Center at UCLA, as he speaks about his research and his new book, The Power of Showing Up, How Parental Presence Shapes Who our Kids Become and How their Brains Get Wired. Monday, January 27 at 7 pm Vistamar School 737 Hawaii Street, El Segundo 90245 This is open to the public so please feel free to invite friends and family. Book sale table at the event will open at 6:30 pm RSVPs appreciated!
questions? contact email@example.com
- Watch a video of this juvenile grey whale just chillin' next to the Manhattan Beach Pier
- Mira Costa's $38 million athletic complex nears completion
- 11-year-old Manhattan Beach resident takes on climate crisis, increases city's tree canopy
- This no sugar, no carb vodka drink is launching at Tower 12 in Hermosa Beach
- This Redondo Beach artisan fashions furniture from wood from South Bay tear-downs
- 4 arrested on suspicion of stealing hundreds of pieces of mail from Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and other locales
- Hermosa Beach City Council approves three-year contract with police union
- Redondo Beach real estate broker and former councilwoman Kay Horrell dies at age 93
- Ragin Cajun Cafe celebrates Mardi Gras with live music and crawfish
- Virtual reality project lets you experience sea-level rise in Hermosa Beach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.