I walk my dogs every morning from Anza and PV Blvd to Avenue I through Riviera Village to the Esplande and this morning I was greeted with 93 flags, Trump 2020, American and Back The Blue, on every light pole from Miramar Park north to Veterans Park near the Redondo Beach Pier, unbelievable!!!
As featured on
- Manhattan Beach police officer charged with sending explicit messages to girl
- Canadian chain Joey Restaurants will open in the South Bay March 4
- Hermosa Beach police issue citations as E-bikes gain in popularity
- Here’s how coronavirus vaccination rates in South Bay communities compare
- New for March 4: New restaurants emerge for dining on-site and through take-out
- Incumbents leading in Redondo Beach City Council elections
- Mayor Bill Brand takes commanding lead in re-election bid
- Tight race for 3 Redondo Beach school board seats
- Beach cities crime report for March 4
- LETTERS: Hermosa Beach special election and Bruce's Beach Task Force: Week of March 4
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.