This event has passed
Amazing, funny, inspiring real life stories told by nine people from around the South Bay, and guitarist Michael Gratovich will tell stories with music.
- A Hollywood PR gal survives the economic slump by switching to a hair-raising job.
- A young teacher spends the summer in Juvenile Hall.
- A father takes his nine-year-old daughter for a very wild ride in a very small plane.
- A young boy is captured by Shakespeare and lives to tell the tale.
- A husband struggles to co-exist in an orderly world.
- A widow is determined to clear her house of clutter and ends up with a quilt.
- A wife's marriage changes but love endures.
- A couple's disaster becomes their epiphany.
- A man dreads giving a speech that ends up changing lives forever.