Set your intentions for health, happiness and peace alight!
The Full Moon Lantern Festival is an opportunity to relax and rejuvenate under the radiant energy of the full moon and express your gratitude through the wish lantern floating ceremony. As you participate in floating your lantern, you may attach your intentions of prayer, abundance, love, or simply enjoy the beautiful procession of lanterns under the full moon.
– Music, Cultural dance & Taiko drumming performances
– Mago Vortex Tour
– Sound Healing & Qigong Wellness Classes
– Calligraphy Art, Face Painting & Children’s Crafts
– Sunrise Meditation
There are two ways to enjoy the festival:
1) FREE Public Portion includes Live Music and Cultural Dance Performances, Taiko Drumming and Mago Vortex Tour. Free Admission. Dinner, Personal Lantern and
Wellness Classes are available for a small fee.
** Saturday 9/14 2-9 PM (Lantern Floating starts at 7 pm), free and open to the public. Please RSVP
2) 1 Night/2 Day RETREAT Package includes the public portion above plus your own Wish Lantern, all Meals, Overnight Accommodation and Wellness classes (Qigong, Sound Healing, Calligraphy Art, Acupressure, etc.) and Morning Sunrise Meditation
** Sat 9/14 -Sun 9/15 $279/Shared Room OR $339 Private Room
Note: Please do not use GPS when driving here. Instead, find the driving map from our website.